Beauty Pageant & Baby Contest
Tuesday, August 8th at 6:00 PM
Entry form and fee due: NIGHT OF PAGEANT
0 Months-12 Years $25
13-21 Years $40
Rules & How to Enter
1. All contestants will need to be at the fairgrounds by 5:30 P.M. You will sit in the audience until your age group is called backstage for lineup. We will start with the babies and end with the Miss contestants.
2. Miss and JR. Queen will compete in interview at the fairgrounds on August 6 th at 2 P.M. Please arrive by 1:45 P.M with 4 copies of the form and your $40 fee. We will be using the forms for the judges and emcee book.
3. Miss and JR. Queen will answer an onstage question the evening of the 8 th while in evening gown.
4. There will not be a rehearsal for pageants. Contestants will walk a figure 8 pattern for the judges.
5. Entry forms are available at www.bentoncountyfairar.org
6. Print off this entry form and complete. Once completed please bring a copy with you with your $25 fee to check in. Miss and JR Queen please see #2 above.
7. DO NOT MAIL YOUR FORM TO THE FAIRGROUNDS
8. Only contestants are allowed in free. You must show your contestant completed pageant entry form to the gate personnel to be allowed to enter free.
9. All contestants will receive their numbers when they check in.
10. Contestants should arrive dressed and ready to proceed to stage. There will NOT be dressing rooms available
a. Attire for Babies thru 6 years old: Play Wear or Casual Dressy (Natural look is preferred for this pageant)
b. Attire for Ages 7-21 years old: Evening Gown
c. Jr. Queen and Miss Interview: Street dress
11. Winners receive rhinestone crowns. Runner ups will be announced and an Audience Favorite award will be given to the contestant who receives the most votes in each age group. Votes are $1.00 each.
12. Each contestant must be a legal resident of Benton County. Previous contestant winners are not eligible to enter again in the same age division. If you won last year and wish to crown then you must sit out competing in this year’s pageant.
13. One Parent or guardian of a 0-6yr contestant is asked to help their child line up behind stage and take them on stage during competition.
14. Direct all questions to email@example.com or 479-233- 1576